Wednesday, November 28, 2012

pamper your way through the holidays

We all know the holidays can get very stressful for women and moms. We run around getting all the gifts bought, decorating our homes, attending parties and more! Most of the time I think we tend to put ourselves at the bottom of our to-do list. This year I am making it a goal for myself to slow down a bit and take time to enjoy the season peacefully. I know that is easier said than done!

I recently heard of the book Body Back by Heather Porter. This is a mother's handbook to medical, physical and emotional well being. The book is filled with so many amazing insights and tips!

One thing I loved was this recipe for No-Sugar Added Lemonade...


This holiday season I have been trying to find ways to not pack on the pounds, but instead pack up the leftovers which is a great tip from Body Back. There is not need to avoid all the foods you love at the holidays, but you can choose healthier options and eat smaller portions. One thing I tell myself is that food can be enjoyed for more than one day! So pack up some leftovers and you can enjoy the food sensibly over a few days.

Body Back has all sorts of amazing tips, and ideas of ways to take care of yourself and get your body back to a state of healthy and optimum function.

There are also fun tips for beautiful makeup and manicures and more! I love this video on getting the perfect smoky eye. Use this for all the Christmas parties you will be attending.



Make sure to pick up a copy of Body Back and take time to pamper yourself this holiday season!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs