Sunday, March 18, 2012

gadanke travel journal {review}


A couple weeks ago, my husband and I traveled to Hawaii to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It was the first time we left our kids for an extended period of time and we had so much fun spending time together!

We hiked, and explored and snorkeled, swam with a sea turtle, ate all sorts of yummy food, and visited so many other wonderful sites! We enjoyed a luau as well, of course!
We made so many wonderful memories on our trip. Lucky for me, I was given the opportunity to review a travel journal from a great shop called Gadanke. So I was able to bring this great journal along on our trip!

Handmade journaling products at Gadanke are filled with creative writing prompts and tidbits to make you think (and laugh!). These baby books, prayer journals, travel books, and diaries make your writing process more meaningful and fun! Plus they're totally eco-savvy with 100% recycled papers.

It was so great to be able to record some thought and memories of our anniversary trip so that I can look back and remember them! 

You have to visit Gadanke and check out all the wonderful journals they have available. It is such a great and easy way to record memories where much of the work is already done for you! Right now you can get a special discount of 10% off an order for the next 5 days. Just use the code BIRDIE10.  Also, be sure to visit the Gadanke Facebook Page. They run a monthly special that you get access to if you are a fan! Enjoy...here's to making and preserving memories!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “gadanke travel journal {review}”

welcometomyfrontporch said...

My husband and I went on our first vacation without the kids to punts Cana last summer for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was fabulous! Glad you could get away.

I've never heard of gadanke and I clicked on the website and am intrigued. I am all about journaling. So thanks!

Emily said...

This is a comment about the OREO post, because it won't let me comment there. I was really disappointed that the word "OREO" in step 2 was not linked to the Oreo birthday site. That was the one I wanted to click. ;)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs